WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!!
When I share something worth sharing...again....
This is one of my all-time favorite dishes. Red taters, fresh green beans, caramelized onions in a (balsamic) vinegar
sauce...TO.DIE.FOR! Great to use that produce from your garden or the Farmer's Market.
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Coconut Cake Squares by Sweet Little Bluebird
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Grilled Steak Fajita Quesadillas by I Thee Cook
Crock Pot Swiss Chicken by The Home Heart
And, a personal favorite ~
Raspberry Cream Pie with Coconut Crust by Everyday Mom's Meals
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) Please use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!