Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A Review for an embossed Rolling Pin (Beautiful!)


I've been so intrigued with embossed rolling pins for some time, so when I was offered one for a review, of course, I jumped at the opportunity. 

I even got to choose the design I wanted...which was more difficult
than I imagined it would be.  I wanted them all! I ended up choosing the 
"Floral" pattern...


(from embossed website) 

Thank you to Jessica at embossed rolling pin  for sharing with me! 

This info...direct from their website, will give you more details..

100% Solid Beech Wood

Our embossed rolling pins are very unique. Why, you ask? Well, all of our rolling pins are made from 100% pure high-grade solid beech wood. They are also 100% food-safe and free of BPA or any other toxic substances. This makes our decorative rolling pins unique, as others sell rolling pins that are cheaply manufactured with low-grade wood or with toxic glue or wood preservatives. We’ve worked hard to ensure that our rolling pins are made from the highest-quality beech wood, and we pay meticulous attention to every detail at each stage of production. As a result, these 3D rolling pins are heirloom-quality and will last a lifetime.

The lovely rolling pin has 'decorated' my kitchen counter ever since arriving! 
I tried two 'white' cookie dough recipes at first, but was more pleased
with the darker cookie dough that seemed to make the design pop. 
I was VERY encouraged by the 'tips' I found here at 
(Please be sure to check out her post...her cookies are adorable too!) 
Not only how to care for the rolling pin, but how to get the best results when using it.

My favorite hint was refrigerating the dough before baking.  

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT??? 

I used this recipe for soft gingerbread cookies (with a rum butter glaze, if desired) from the lemon apron and they tasted great and looked beautiful.  Just be sure you roll them thin enough..otherwise, a thick cookie will be harder. 

These gorgeous rolling pins make wonderful gifts for Mother's Day, Birthdays, Christmas, or 'just because'. 

Use them for really 'fancy-ing up' your pie crusts or even fondant! 

Please go to the embossed Facebook page to get more details
and then get one for yourself and maybe one for a gift. 

Or check them out at Pinterest!!

And don't forget to tell them The Better Baker sent you! 




Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments :

  1. Good to have you back, I have missed you. The cookies look so good and what a pretty rolling pin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...so nice to have you stop by. Thanks for not giving up on me! 😁

      Delete
  2. Excuse my misprint above...I meant to say REVIEW...not give-away. So sorry.
    pk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to see a post from you in my email! Your cookies look beautiful. My sis got me an embossed rolling pin with teapots and cups. It’s so cute. I’m going to look at the FB page. 😘

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly