Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mandarin Orange Pecan Salad

I am not especially fond of green salads. 

I don't eat enough of them, unless I have this in front of me.

Then I can woof down a whole plateful, and more...

Easy, simple & delicious.


That's all that needs to be said...



MANDARIN ORANGE PECAN SALAD

Romaine lettuce
1 - 12 ozs. can mandarin oranges, drained
pecan halves, toasted in butter then coated with a little brown sugar
green onions, chopped

Dressing:

1 dash pepper
1/4 c. canola oil
2 Tb. sugar
2 Tb. apple cider vinegar
2 shakes tabasco sauce
1 Tb. fresh parsley

Blend together and toss over salad.

CHOW DOWN!

Linked to Weekend Potluck










2 comments :

  1. You had me at mandarin orange....I love salads, but only when I eat out. If I buy lettuce for at home it goes bad before I eat it. I am definitely going to try this one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I could eat this all day!!!! Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly