Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Honey Glazed Carrots in the Slow Cooker


This is another one of Tiffany's easy and frugal recipes I found at Eat at Home.

A simple side dish for any meal, but this would be great for those times you're cooking a big meal and need the oven for other things...say...

Thanksgiving? Easter?....a potluck?...or maybe you just don't want to heat the kitchen by turning on the stove?

HONEY GLAZED CARROTS {SLOW COOKER} 

1 lb. carrots, cleaned and cut in 1" pieces

2 Tbs. butter

2 Tbs. honey

salt and pepper to taste


Spray 2 or 3 quart slow cooker with cooking spray.

Place carrots in slow cooker, along with butter. Drizzle honey over top.

Season with salt and pepper.

Cook on high for 3 hours.

CHOMP! CRUNCH! CHOMP! 

De-Lish!!!

3 comments :

  1. I'm intrigued! Think I really need a crock pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to have a vegetable recipe for the crock pot. I like carrots but I don't have many recipes for them. Thanks Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, I love glazed carrots, but never thought to do them in the slow cooker! Genius. :) Trying this ASAP and PINNING!

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly