When I share something worth sharing again...
I have always! loved pork and apples cooked together. This dish is seasoned just right and your family will ask you to make it again soon. What could be easier than throwing everything into the slow cooker and be able to attend to your busy day knowing dinner will be ready and waiting for you?
(click on link below)
We are thankful that you have been multiplying our joy by sharing your excitement for our new eCookbook. Price goes back up to $4.99 on Nov. 1.
Gettum while they're 'hot'. =)
Thanks - enjoy!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
White Castle Casserole by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Butterfinger Fudge by Crazy for Crust
Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix by Everyday Mom's Meals
And, a personal favorite ~
Remember to grab the Featured Button below if you were featured today...
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!