Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3 Bommin' Breads/Biscuits {Blast from the Past}

This recipe got so many positive reactions and comments at my post...it's oh so tasty and the butter makes a crispy crust that's outta this world. 

Butter Dip Biscuits




This awesome bread becomes a favorite to everyone who tastes it. The sour cream adds so much moisture and the cinnamon/sugar sprinkled in the pan before baking adds a great crunch too. 

Sour Cream Banana Bread



Please be sure to read the comments at this scone-like biscuit recipe post.  I usually make it fat free and the lemon/blueberry combo is irresistible. 


3 comments :

  1. Those surely are bombin! But wait, doesn't that mean they "bombed?" ;) Of course not, not in Marsha's kitchen! I had to pin the blueberry lemon biscuits/scones--to die for! Wish I still had some of Grandpa's blueberries, but summer fruit will soon be upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound like wonderful recipes that would just melt in my mouth. Even though I watch my carbs, I plan for them and have a salad at lunch so I can have my cake and it it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these sound really good!
    I really like Banana Bread, so..Im planning on trying your "Sour Cream Banana Bread" recipe very soon!
    Pinning this post to save! =)

    I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly