When I share something worth sharing...again
A great make-ahead summertime dessert using ice cream sandwiches. It's a real knock out!
Sadly, the top three recipes with the most clicks from last week's recipe party did not link back. Please remember that if you want to be featured, we need a little link within your post. If you don't want to be featured... well... carry on as usual. *-*
The recipe with the most clicks (and a link back) was ~
Gooey Cookies and Cream Bars by With a Blast/p>
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Slow Cooker Kalua Pork by Cooking Mimi
Black Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies by Flavors by Four
And, a personal favorite ~
Healthy Coffee Shake by Mercy is New
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use a direct link within your post.