Sunday, November 30, 2014

Easy Biscoff Cheesecake Pie

Happy Sunday after-Thanksgiving Day!  Trust you enjoyed a wonderful and memorable Thanksgiving weekend. Just wanted to chat a bit before sharing a luscious recipe...

I will be out of town/state this coming week.  Leaving in the morning to head to No. Carolina to help process Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes.  It's an exciting ministry and time of fellowship with a group of about 40 going from my local area.

I have a new blog recipe scheduled for every day this coming week.  I also have a few Facebook posts scheduled throughout the week too.  Please LIKE them when you see them, so you'll be sure to continue seeing them.  Would love for you to PIN any that look interesting to you too. I will be missing you all but will plan to be back home next Friday. 

Thanks much for your interest, support & encouragement in what I share here...
<3 all="" i="" nbsp="" of="" to="" you="">

Now...onto this amazing recipe! 

If you've ever tasted Biscoff, you're gonna know this is a fantabulous scrumptious dessert! (I have to keep it to the back of my pantry where I don't see it, or it will be gone when I want to make something with it).

And just in case you haven't tried it yet....this is what the jar looks like. 
It's a delightfully delicious brown sugar-y cookie butter with the perfect spices.


Cream cheese is my #1 favorite ingredient.  Love that creamy smoothness, and I'm wild about simple cheesecakes.

So when I saw this one that Stacey Little shared at his Southern Plate blog, I knew I was going to love it.

The recipe I normally use for a simple cheesecake pie calls for powdered sugar.  Stacey's calls for granulated.  I prefer powdered, but both will work.

And I happened to have a chocolate pie crust in the pantry, so I used that, and loved the combo of the biscoff and chocolate. Use graham cracker if you prefer.  Double this recipe and use a 9" X 13" pan for a crowd. They will love you for it - I promise! 

This is a simple and impressive dish that is perfect for the busy holiday season. Take it to a party and it'll be a real hit. 


EASY BISCOFF CHEESECAKE PIE 

1 (8 ozs) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 Tb. lemon juice
1/3 c. (powdered or granulated) sugar
5 - 6 heaping Tablespoonsful Biscoff spread 
1 (8 ozs) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 regular pre-made graham cracker (or chocolate) crust 

In large bowl, combine the cream cheese, lemon juice, sugar, and Biscoff spread with a mixer; beat until smooth. Add the whipped topping and mix until combined; do not over-mix. Spread the mixture in the pie crust and refrigerate for a few hours before serving. 

Linked to Freedom Friday


You may also like to try...

No Bake Peanut Butter Pie



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly