Friday, December 14, 2018

Flashback Friday - Gotta-Have Christmas Candies!


WELCOME TO FLASHBACK FRIDAY! 

Can't have the holidays without some candies!
Hope these add some sweetness to this busy time of year...
You'll be SO glad you tried them. 



SWOON!  Some have told me these are the BEST caramels they've ever eaten. 
Go for it!  Salt the tops or dip in chocolate if desired. 

Best Ever Caramels






A simple and special holiday treat from my mama's recipe files....
NO bake! 






This amazing candy becomes a fast favorite once you take a bite.
Made in the microwave...has chopped Nutter Butter Cookies for crunch! 






The first time I ever ate this delectable candy, it was gifted to me and I
knew I HAD to have the recipe.  Simple and only 6 ingredients! 

Copycat Almond Roca (or Toffee)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly