Wednesday, January 16, 2013

3 Favorite Weight Watcher Desserts {Blast From The Past!)


I've decided I'm going to share recipes from the archives (Blast From The Past!) on Wednesdays for a while. I had a blog for a couple of years before I had many followers, and I think it's always great to be able to review and enjoy those older recipes that I love too. 

Here we are in our 3rd week of the new year.  How are you doing with keeping those resolutions? 

I always need help and inspiration so wanted to share some of my favorite 
WW treats. 


This salad/dessert is only 3 simple ingredients and oh so delicious.  This post has been in the top 5 of my all-time list for traffic. An awesome dish to serve company too, and to anyone who has to watch sugar intake. 



I looooooove these ooey gooey brownies. You will too. 




Made with fat free yogurt, this salad/dessert is sure to please!





2 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing these Marsha! I think it's a great idea to bring back posts from the old days your followers might have missed. I think I might swipe your idea some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are sure to satisfy a sweet tooth, but still watch your sugar intake! Yea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly