Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Few Favorite {Healthy} Oatmeal Dishes

I really should buy stock in Quaker Oats!  I LOVE eating and using oatmeal in recipes.  It's good for you, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite ways to enjoy it....

Man oh man!! (or WOman!=) I just can't tell you HOW GOOD this cake is....it can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacktime! You soak the oats overnight and the recipe has no refined sugar.  I'm wild about having dessert for breakfast! 


(dairy, egg, gluten and sugar free options)




This has been a very popular recipe adding oatmeal for fiber.  You can't even tell it's there, but it's good for you. Substitute peanut butter for nutella if you so desire. 

Nutella Banana Oatmeal Smoothie




This is my version of No Bake Cookie Oatmeal...MMM good! 
Simple & quick...made in the microwave if you prefer. 

Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast




These little cookies are amazingly wonderful. Only 2 Weight Watchers points each...Using sugar free butterscotch pudding makes them so easy!
I keep mine in the freezer and they don't freeze hard.  Ready to pop in my mouth
anytime! 

No Bake Butterscotch Cookies




6 comments :

  1. Oh my, another thing we have in common...our love of oatmeal! All these recipes sound wonderful, dear Marsha!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy oatmeal too, espeially in the winter! That cake sounds so good, I had to pin it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my oatmeal every morning. Love the cake you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great uses for oatmeal and so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I heard once that oatmeal scrubs the arteries. It's so versatile and yummy. Thanks for all the recipes! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love oatmeal! I'm currently eating quinoa in the morning, but oats are still my fave! And oatmeal chocolate chip cookies...best cookie ever :-)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly