Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Favorite Breakfast Dishes {Blast from the Past}


This is definitely a favorite! I love that it is made ahead to refrigerate overnight too. 





MM good! I'm not real fond of pancakes, but give me pumpkin pancakes
and I'll ask for seconds....the cinnamon butter is awesome too. 




Fabulous!  Using my two favorite ingredients - cream cheese & crescent rolls - folks will be asking for more....and for this coffeecake recipe too.  My mouth waters just to think of this tasty dish. 


4 comments :

  1. The baked waffles with raspberry cream cheese is the bomb!! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always *think* that I'm a pancake person but I never want to make or eat them. So maybe I'm a closet pancake hater or something. I don't know. lol! Your blasts from the past all sound delish! I hope your hubby knows how lucky he is to have The Better Baker as his wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baked waffles look awesome! but all of these look good too!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly