This corn dish is an 'ultimate' favorite! Use fresh (partially cooked) or frozen corn
for an amazing and creamy side dish.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Chicken Parmesan Casserole by Makin' It Mo' Betta
Recipes that caught our attention ~
BBQ Chicken Pizza by The Unsophisticated Kitchen
3-Layer Chocolate Decadence by Heaven Scent Creations
And, a personal favorite ~Strawberry & Caramelized Onion Salad by Recipes from a Pantry
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.